We can find the Director/Signatories details for any Company registered under the Companies Act 1956 (the Companies Act 2013, if registered after new Law) from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website.
These details includes the following:
1. DIN/DPIN/PAN (Director Identification Number / Designated Partner Identification Number / Permanent Account Number)
2. Full name of the Director/Signatory of the Company
3. Present Residential Address of the Director or Signatory
4. Designation of the Signatory
5. Date of appointment of the Signatory
6. Whether signatory DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) registered in the MCA portal
7. Expiry date of the DSC registered
Steps to follow to find the Signatories details:
1. Click the URL http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/
2. Select Company Master Data & Index of Charges from the Services in the Menu Bar
3. Click "View Signatory Details" link from the left side bar under "Company Master Data Quick Links"
4. Once click, you will get a search bar, if you know the Company CIN/LLPIN (Corporate Identification Number/ Limited Liability Partnership Identification Number) enter the same.
5. If you don't know the CIN/LLPIN, enter the Company / LLP name first set of characters, then click search
6. A pop-up window appears with all the company names containing the search characters
7. Check the radio button for the desired company and then click Submit button on the bottom of the pop-up window
8. Then the pop-up window disappears, and it takes you to the original window by filling Company/LLP name and CIN/LLPIN, Click Submit
9. Now, you can find the List of Signatories of the selected Company/LLP
10. If you are not finding any of the Signatories details means, the Company is default in filing DIN 3/Form 32